Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Twitter Competitions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of TheThumbsUp.co.uk. These terms and conditions apply to all @TheThumbsUp Twitter competitions.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion closes according to the date on the web page linked-to.
4. To enter you must fully retweet as stated and RT & Follow @TheThumbsUp
5. No purchases are necessary.
7. The prize is non-negotiable
8. The prize winner will be randomly selected by TheThumbsUp.co.uk from all fully retweeted entries.
9. The prize winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw, by private message from @TheThumbsUp on Twitter.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. The names of prize winners will be available at 2016 Blog & Twitter Competition Winners
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. TheThumbsUp.co.uk accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.