I was soooooo excited to discover this recipe for Microwave Fudge! I have the sweetest tooth imaginable. In fact on a scale of 1 to 10, I’d be up there in the 10s! The kids (who aren’t really children as such any more) all love fudge too and as a family we’ve made it often over the years.
500g caster sugar
1 tin of condensed milk
5ml vanilla essence
1. Mix the sugar, milk and butter in a big microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 2 mins 30 secs or until the butter has melted. Stir.
3. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stopping every few minutes or so to stir. Add the vanilla essence during the last stir.
4. Remove from the microwave and pour the scrummy mixture into a greased shallow tin.
5. Cool at room temperature and then cut into squares when cooled.
It takes about 5 minutes to prepare and around 12 minutes to cook – perfect!
It makes loads too. Enjoy!