From left to right ……
1. Odylique Coconut Body Scrub smells just like Summer!
2. My new Ted Baker Nail Buffer – looks good and works perfectly.
3. I bought this Barry M Nail Paint as I loved the colour. It’s rubbish though as it goes on all streaky and blotchy!
4. Some of the cakes at our perfect Afternoon Tea in The Mandarin Oriental in Vegas a couple of years ago..
5. Does anyone else have a cupboard full of ramekins??
6. The NHP Hair Care range – the best shampoo I’ve ever used.
7. Breakfast Pancakes Chez Maddie as made with her new birthday bakestone.
8. Our very old Gaggia Classic Coffee Machine – one of our best buys. Can’t imagine life without it now.
9. Some cute sleeping baby pandas – and why not?
10. Gorgeous spring tulips outside Cardiff Museum.
11. Daughter Megan’s neglected Bonsai lovingly brought back to life by Mr. C.
12. Delicious Strawberry Jam from our Delimann Afternoon Tea.